Thursday, November 26, 2009

So full of thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

I just love Thanksgiving. The meal is okay, but I mainly just love the feeling of it.
Getting together with lots of family and just hanging out. I love that it isn't as commercialized as other holidays, therefore it isn't as stressful. I love being in a nice warm home and remembering to be thankful for all that is good in our lives.


I am making pies this year. This is a much easier task than making the entire meal like I did last year! If they turn out pretty maybe I'll post pictures and recipes here.

I also wanted to take a minute to say how thankful I am for the many wonderful people in my life. I literally have the best husband in the world, a fabulous family and family-in-laws, the greatest friends and two adorable, loving dogs. I don't express my gratitude for any of them enough. This blog tends to be a lot about things, but I know that it's the people (and dogs) :) in my life that really matter. I don't know what I'd do without such a strong support system.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey photo from foodnetwork.com.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to take a day and remember what we are all thankful for.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete