I just finished the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and HOLY CRAP! What an episode! I was DYING with the suspense!!!
If you haven't watched the episodes yet, STOP reading here as I am about to spoil it all....
- I'm sad Merideth had a miscarraige. I would love a McBaby!
- I am thrilled McDreamy is alive. I don't know what I'd do without his beauty on the show.
- I still want Lexie to be with McSteamy....so her professing her love for Alex was weird. I do like Alex though and I'm glad he's alive.
- Owen and Cristina? Hmmm, I don't know about that one.
- I was fine with Reed and Charles dying. Is that bad of me?
- Yay! Callie and Arizona are back together!!! I love them as a couple. :)
- Does this mean Jackson is here to stay (since he didn't die)? I hope so, he's fun to look at!
Okay, so what did you all think? Best episode ever? I think it's in the top 10 for sure!