Sunday, May 23, 2010

Way to go out with a bang Greys!

Okay, so I know I am a few days behind.
I just finished the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and HOLY CRAP! What an episode! I was DYING with the suspense!!!
If you haven't watched the episodes yet, STOP reading here as I am about to spoil it all....
  • I'm sad Merideth had a miscarraige. I would love a McBaby!
  • I am thrilled McDreamy is alive. I don't know what I'd do without his beauty on the show.
  • I still want Lexie to be with McSteamy....so her professing her love for Alex was weird. I do like Alex though and I'm glad he's alive.
  • Owen and Cristina? Hmmm, I don't know about that one.
  • I was fine with Reed and Charles dying. Is that bad of me?
  • Yay! Callie and Arizona are back together!!! I love them as a couple. :)
  • Does this mean Jackson is here to stay (since he didn't die)? I hope so, he's fun to look at!


Okay, so what did you all think? Best episode ever? I think it's in the top 10 for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment