Friday, May 7, 2010

Mod Golden Retriever

I am sort of obsessed with my Golden Retriever. By sort of I mean totally.
I love her more than I love a lot of humans. I also happen to own the cutest Golden Retriever on the planet. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did. :)
Here is a picture of my Golden and my Weimaraner. I decided to show a picture of both my dogs so that it looks like I don't favor my Golden, even though I TOTALLY do. She's literally an angel, how could I NOT favor an angel?

I don't like to have Golden Retriever paraphernalia. I think it's weird to have pictures of some stranger's dog. I don't know that dog. I only want a picture of my own dog. It's like having a picture of some stranger's baby in your house. You don't know that baby. That's weird right?
But this is different. I totally want this Mod Golden Retriever print from ModDog's etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!
    These are cool prints.

    ReplyDelete