Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Plum


While the autumn season reminds me of oranges, reds and browns it also draws me to the beautiful, rich shade of plum.

I love this bedroom.
It's simplicity and the pop of lime green lamps is perfection.













A purple kitchen? I don't think I'm daring enough to do it in my own home, but it looks awesome here.



















You can find this painting here on etsy. So pretty.















I love these purple sofas. Especially the shape. This website has lots of great leather sofas.









Beautiful purple wallpaper from Anthropologie.












I love this Watercolor from Print Maker Jenn on etsy.
I am seriously considering buying this for my house.....I'm just trying to figure out where I'd put it.






See how pretty purple can be? And none of these things reminded me of Barney the Dinosaur!

No comments:

Post a Comment