Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello. My name is Grumpy Butt.

I have been quite the grumpy pants lately.
I had a long list of reasons as to why I have been so ornery and I felt that every one of those reasons justified my grumpiness. I've been wallowing in the grumpiness.
My mood has completely changed now though.
Here in stupid Utah it has been unseasonably cold and still snowy in April.
Until this week. It hit 72 degrees baby!
I miraculously don't care about any of the things on my grumpiness list. I feel soooo much better.
This happens every year (and every year I forget).
Can someone say Seasonal Depression?
I'm glad to have turned the corner!
Photo via Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grumpy Pants. :)
    You are so funny! I understand the seasonal depression, I always forget too and then it warms up and I'm like "Oh ya, I feel great!"
    Love your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete