Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Resolutions...

I am a pretty private person in general.
So to share my resolutions with the world is a little....well, embarrassing? I don't know what the word is, but I feel a little weird about it.
At the same time I feel like I should share because that will make me more accountable. The compromise I decided on is to share a couple of my resolutions, the ones I'm not super private about. :)
So, without any further ado, my
New Year's Resolutions for 2010
1-Smile at strangers more often. I feel like when I am out in public I wear my grouchy face a lot, even if I am not necessarily grouchy. I would like to be a little more conscious of others and get out of my own little bubble a bit more. A smile is all it takes I think.

2- Project 365. A photo a day for a year. Yikes! I think it will be fun and yet challenging. Here is a link to my blog that I will be posting the photos to approx. once per week. Here is a link with a bit more explanation as to what Project 365 really is.

My word for 2010 is Inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions!
    I'm doing Project 365 this year too. I'll send you a link once I set up wherever I'm going to post them to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you resolutions.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete