Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mmmmmmm....Caesar Stone

Today I was on Caesar Stone's website checking out their new colors for 2009. I went to their Gallery and they had such fun & pretty pictures! I had to steal of few.

I just love this orange cafe.















And this POOL TABLE!!! Are you kidding me?!? I would LOVE a pool table like this! I'm totally and completely in love with this.















Very cool sinks. I don't know how they did it, but it's very cool.
















Great reception desk! I would be so excited if I walked into an office and saw this. It's the reception desk at their headquarters.
















Oh, I love this kitchen. I really love slab that goes down the sides of the cabinets to the floor. I think it is such a great look. The yellow tile backsplash is perfect. This kitchen looks so clean and happy!






















A FIREPIT COFFEE TABLE! Good lord, where have I been? I need this.
Check out Caesar Stone's website for all sorts of fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment