Friday, March 13, 2009

How about vinyl?

I have mixed feeling about vinyl.
Definitely trendy. But when trendy is cheap it's okay right?
I think it's fun though. Today while on etsy I found some cute stuff in my "favorites" that I forgot I wanted to buy.

I want to put this xoxo on a photo...or on the frame of a photo maybe...of me and my hubby. Cute, cute. This comes from Tasty Suite's shop.


I actually purchased this bathroom symbol a couple of months ago. I put it on my powder bath door. It makes me happy every time I see it. Again from Tasty Suite.
I really need to get this one for my master bath. Or above my bed. :) From Tasty Suite.
I think these next two would be fun in an office or a girl's room. These both come from Vinyl Fruit's shop.

I may just buy this one today. To go over my bed. I've been coveting these Love Birds for quite awhile now. Again from Vinyl Fruit.

I bought these trash symbols at the same time I bought the restroom one. My trash cans are hidden under the sink, but let me tell you......when I open up that cabinet door and see those cute lime green trash symbols on my white trash cans, it definitely makes seeing my trash a more delightful experience! From Tasty Suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment